[theme-reviewers] Duplicate Theme Name

Bryce brycead at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:55:59 UTC 2012

Hey Otto,

Is there any way you could remove the old one and give me Onec? It would
take me some time to switch over the name and also I've already started
distributing the theme myself, so it's going to cause all of those users
with it issues whilst there are probably no users of 'oneC' that would be
affected.

If it's really not possible I will change the name as I really would like
to submit it to the repository, but if it's possible to remove the old one
for me please let me know.

Thank you, Bryce.