[theme-reviewers] Current Theme Unit Test Data

Dane Morgan dane at danemorganmedia.com
Thu Jul 19 15:37:23 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-19 09:55, Justin Tadlock wrote:
> I think y'all are misunderstanding what "content" means.
Ahhh... If that is the case, then I withdraw my objection. I consider
menus and forms part of the content as well.

Though I note that in some applications it might be reasonable to
present full posts to desktop users and only titles or excerpts with
links to mobile users, or to hide whole cloth things like comment sections.