[theme-reviewers] Could it be possible I get ownership of theme name in the repository?

Daniel Tara contact at onedesigns.com
Tue Jul 10 13:47:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

I created a new fee WordPress theme called Pinboard. You can find it below:

http://www.onedesigns.com/wordpress-themes/pinboard

Whan I tried to upload it to the directory I got the following message:

There is already a theme called 'pinboard' by a different author. Please change the name of your theme in style.css and upload it again.

So I went to see who the wise guy was a found there was only one submission that was not approved and is 2  years old. Also the Theme URI now returns a parked domain which makes me think the author will never update that theme again.

Could it be possible I get ownership of that theme name in the directory? I really like the name and find it to be suggestive for the theme's purpose.

Thank you,
Daniel