[theme-reviewers] Public Domain Images

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Jul 10 05:14:12 UTC 2012

hehe, I actually use TinyEye for reviews, to compare "special" images,
pretty good service. Google Image search, well not so much, not as good as
Tiny.

Theme Reviews, sure, all requested are now assigned, please refer to:
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/trac-ticket-request-queue/trac-ticket-review-queue-jul-2012/

Thanks,
Emil