[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 20, Issue 64

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jan 27 15:50:29 UTC 2012

Nitin,

Are you still able to post comments to Trac tickets? If so, please feel
free to continue reviewing Themes. Just leave your review as a comment, as
per usual, and then ping the mail list to let us to know follow up/close
the ticket.

I apologize that you're still having Trac permissions issues. Trac issues
are pretty much out of our control.

(Help us, Otto-Wan Kenobi; you're our only hope!)

Chip