[theme-reviewers] splitting reviewers between queues

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:16:31 UTC 2012

Perhaps the Priority #2 queue should be Priority #1 ...
... and granted the number of eyes able to look at the themes could ideally
be much greater, but there is still the issue of theme complexity
increasing *and* theme guidelines becoming more encompassing. The
combination of the two is a significant contributing factor to pushing out
the amount of time required to fully review any theme regardless of its
past record.

Cais.