[theme-reviewers] Mantra Theme Live

ethan anwar ethananwar at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 08:07:26 UTC 2012

Hi! I was wandering if you could get the latest approved version (1.6.7) of my Mantra Theme live.

And I was wondering what's the policy about previously approved themes that at a certain point get rejected.
I read that if a new version is resubmitted within 2 days since rejection the previous reviewer will be assigned and the theme reviewed as a previously approved theme?
I'm asking since this would be the case with the latest version of Mantra. I try to fix problems ASAP since the wait in the no (3) queue is huge.

Thanks a lot to all you guys for you patience and your time.