[theme-reviewers] Newbie

Wanda Love wandalove9 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 19:41:42 UTC 2012

I have never used Word Press but I saw some place that it would be the best
software to use.  I want to build a family website where each family group
would have their own pages.  One page would be for content only and they can
edit and upload the page by using a form (since the majority of them are not
tech savvy at all).  The 2nd page would allow them to upload their photos
but then the photos would also be added to a "most recent photos" page at
the same time.  Is this feasible, and if so, how difficult would it be.
Thanks.