[theme-reviewers] Special demo config for wp-themes.com, allowed?

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:28:09 UTC 2012

+1. I'd rather we encourage theme devs to do great, detailed, fabulous
sites with good demos, docs, help, readmes and all the rest, than jack
the repo for the sake of any one theme.

Too many themes I've reviewed barely have anything you'd call a Theme
URI. That (and a solid readme file) are where theme information
belongs.