[theme-reviewers] Special demo config for wp-themes.com, allowed?

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Mon Jan 16 22:47:29 UTC 2012

Its really up to the theme provider ( if they are a premium site ) to
provide an xml file if they want to.

Problem arises when people pay lots of dollars from a theme and expect
the content to come with it and they dont even realize you have to
actually write your own content!

My Blog: http://pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross