[theme-reviewers] Google Analytics Campaign Tracking Code OK on Author & Theme URI?

Victor Tihai victor at tihai.md
Tue Jan 10 23:54:06 UTC 2012

Regardless if there is or not the Campaign Tracking, the information about
who clicked and visited the site you can find in Google Analitycs Traffic
Sources --> Sources --> Referrals.

Campaign Tracking permit to group all referrals (you can find this in
Analitycs  Traffic Sources --> Sources --> Campaings). This gives the
possibility to make comparation between two or many themes, and this is
very important for the authors.

The code from the url doesn't collect the information about the users who
installed the theme or the users who have visited the blog with this theme
activated.

You need to make difference between Campaign Tracking and Tracking Code
because thereare not the some things.

Regards,
Victor