[theme-reviewers] Unable to rate a theme

Syahir Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:21:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Today a user of my theme (Graphene) reported that he can't seem to rate
a theme on WP.org, even after he's logged in. I seem to remember there
was discussion about this on the mailing list some time back, but I
can't seem to find it now.

So I went to the theme's page and logged in with my WP.org account, and
I am able to see the rating and even change my own rating. However, when
I registered as a new user and log in as the new user, the stars that I
can click to give a theme a rating are not there. Perhaps this
screenshot would explain it better: http://i43.tinypic.com/200z8fr.png

I have tested this on the latest versions of both Firefox and Chrome,
and the same issue appears.

Any thoughts?

--
Regards,