[theme-reviewers] Single Post Previous/Next Post Navigation 404 Error

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 02:44:19 UTC 2012

I don't recall having tested that functionality, but it strikes me as
potentially a core issue.
If this can be recreated in other installations and/or by other reviewers
it seems a defect(bug) ticket might need to be written up.

A quick glance at core isn't pointing to anything specific as the functions
involved appear to handle posts without titles ... but perhaps I didn't dig
deep enough, yet.

Cais.