[theme-reviewers] Need Help!

Qamar Ashraf life.object at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:43:17 UTC 2012

Thanks Chip,
Here are my possible answers.

*5 Options in Question:*

1. Menu Color
2. Menu Location (Does not make sense). There is a color box in front of
this option.
3. *Sidebar Options *(Only Avaliable with Purchase) i.e Content on Left,
Content on Right, One-Column, No Sidebar
4. *Menu Layout *(Only Avaliable with Purchase) i.e Menu on Bottom, Menu on
Top
5. *Contrast *(Only Avaliable with Purchase) i.e Contrast 75%, Contrast
80%, Contrast 85%

*Crippleware*

1. Theme has not option for header image in the freeware version. It seems
a blog without header/logo.
2. Menu at the bottom is not properly controlled.
- I am unable to assign any menu in the designated menu location i.e "The
Menu Bar"
- Long menu is not properly designed as it is not showing all the options
and also touching the scrollbar.

*WordPress functionality behind the paywall*

No idea.