[theme-reviewers] Need Help!

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Feb 28 19:23:10 UTC 2012

The first point is a somewhat subjective decision, but:
- What are the 5 options in question?
- Does the free version of the Theme constitute "crippleware"? i.e. is the
Theme usable/unusable in the free version?
- Does the Theme put core WordPress functionality behind the paywall?

Regarding the second point: this is fine. Footer menus often do not support
nested menus.

Regarding the third point: the Theme *should* definitely document -
somewhere - the design intent/limitation of the footer menu.

Good questions!

Chip