[theme-reviewers] Using WordPress core functions vs. custom functions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:40:19 UTC 2012

I haven't looked deep into the code, but if you believe the functionality
being offered by the theme goes above and beyond the standard
implementation recommended to be used in the guidelines then it can be
noted but I do not believe it would push the theme over to a "not-approved"
resolution ...

... I'll see if I can find some time to look into the code myself as well.

Cais.