[theme-reviewers] Author URI q

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:35:25 UTC 2012

No worries. I agree this is not your average theme, it can get quite
complicated in places. Sometimes its better to just "play with it" to get a
feel for what it can do ... then work through the code.

Do your best to sort through it and don't worry about asking questions; I
imagine you can contact the author, too ... either directly or most likely
better via comments on the ticket itself.

Cais.