[theme-reviewers] FB Like button

Paul Appleyard paul at spacecat.com
Mon Feb 20 04:58:49 UTC 2012

Just after a point of order; an author has inserted Facebook LIKE button
JS code into loop-front.php, but has his OWN appId in the code;
obviously this is unacceptable, but is it out-and-out evil, calling for
a complete blackballing of the author, public humiliation etc.

This is my second review, and my impression is that this sort of
functionality kind of belongs to plugins, and that there should at least
be an option for the theme user to add their own app id.

Paul