[theme-reviewers] error suppression

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Mon Feb 13 14:13:32 UTC 2012

Do we make any allowances for Debug Bar errors if error suppression has
been implemented for the errors in question?

In this theme (https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6095), Debug Bar
will throw an error, even though error suppression has been used to account
for E_NOTICE and E_WARNING notices. Without knowing anything about coding
with error suppression, it feels odd to me (I guess I see submitted themes
using it to get around errors, rather than dealing with them, but I don't
think that's the situation in this case).

What do people think?