[theme-reviewers] About Text Domain Issues

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Feb 11 14:41:18 UTC 2012

If it's in the Theme, then the Theme needs to provide the translation for
the string. It doesn't matter if that same string is in core. We've covered
this one quite a bit on the list.

That said: it is a minor enough issue that I would approve the Theme, with
the textdomain being a *required* fix for the next Theme update.

Chip