[theme-reviewers] Case for Addition to Core

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Feb 11 14:39:11 UTC 2012

Without offering opinion on the Plugin itself (I've never used it, but have
only heard good things about it), I would suggest that this list isn't the
best place to discuss it - mainly because it wouldn't help get the code
into core.

I would recommend opening a Trac ticket (with patch), and then email the
list to direct people to the ticket for discussion.

Chip