[theme-reviewers] simple-usable-responsive-wordpress-theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Feb 9 21:41:04 UTC 2012

Hi Amit,

If you have specific questions for which you'd like feedback/response, or
questions about passing the Theme Review process, please feel free to post
them.

Otherwise, general feedback about any given Theme will take place in the
review ticket, once you've submitted the Theme.

Thanks, and we look forward to your contribution!

Chip