[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 21, Issue 19

Nitin Reddy k_nitin_r at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 9 19:48:16 UTC 2012

Rashed,

It's hard to tell when exactly there would be a review because we run through volunteer effort. The SuperBowl did slow things down a bit but when they do pick up, somebody should be around to review your theme.

I've got my hands full at the moment, having returned from a trip, falling ill for half a week, and then heading out for my anniversary before catching up with my To-Do list. Perhaps later.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Message: 1