[theme-reviewers] Request to scrap Priority #2

Caroline Moore calobee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:10:12 UTC 2012

That happened with one of my themes last week, too.  I didn't think much of
it, but I can see how that would be frustrating.

As a reviewer, usually I give the theme developer a couple days to make any
changes requested before I close out the ticket--and most developers get
back to me within that time so I'm able to work with them.  That's been
done for some of my themes in the past, too, but I'm not sure if that's
standard practice across the TRT?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 6:25 AM, <john at webdesignlessons.com> wrote:

> Hello reviewers,
>
> I submitted 4 themes 2 months ago, and my number came up 2 weeks ago. They
> pointed out some issues and one reviewer went thru the updated ticket and
> approved it right away, which was great.
>
> Other 3 tickets are now languishing at the bottom of new ticket queue and
> their number will come up maybe in another 2 months and then some one will
> point a couple of issues and the new tickets will be languishing for
> another 2 months.
>
> Initial wait of months is fair as we are all volunteers. but once my
> number comes up, the earlier system of reviewing the theme completely and
> giving previously reviewed tickets were #2 in priority was fair.
>
> The current system is not fair. It will take a year to get any theme
> approved.
>
> Thanks for your time.
> John

Caroline Moore

Calobee Doodles
Custom design and childrens illustration
http://www.calobeedoodles.com
http://calobee.etsy.com

Sixhours Photography
Conceptual art photography prints