[theme-reviewers] Themes are required to save options in a single array

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:26:59 UTC 2012

Using SAPI and more than one db option:

This is a difficult question. In my own theme, I have found there are
really serious issues with the Settings API when trying to track two sets
of settings with more than a single HTML form - it tends to reset values
back to false in a way I've never been able to figure out. I ended up
restructuring my admin pages using a javascript show/hide script for
settings groups, but wrapping all the settings in what is essentially is a
single <form>, so all the settings are in one db entry. It was not easy to
do.