[theme-reviewers] The_post_thumbnail function bug?

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Wed Feb 1 20:44:06 UTC 2012

My first thought would be simply to check if get_the_post_thumbnail returns
empty; if not, use the returned image, if so, pull the first image from the
post. This would avoid mucking with the_post_thumbnail altogether. (I
haven't tested any of this, just a hunch from taking a look at
get_the_post_thumbnail).

The best place to ask would be the theme support forums:
http://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates

Good luck!