[theme-reviewers] Quick Question

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sun Dec 23 20:10:32 UTC 2012

IMO:

Required is a 'must' - you can't get in when a requirement isn't fulfilled.

Recommended is a 'very nice to have', but still it's not a valid
requirement.

However, in practice, if you tend to have dozens of 'recommended' remarks,
this might be a valid reason for non-approval since it's getting into the
darker part of the gray land.

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net