[theme-reviewers] WordPress Login Logo Change

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sun Dec 23 18:04:38 UTC 2012

If a theme has a logo setting, I could see this being used on the
login/registration pages with no problems.  If you have a theme with a
logo setting already, it makes sense to go ahead and use it on those pages.

I don't really have a problem with a theme styling the front end, the
login/registration pages, and even the back end.  I'd actually love to
see a theme that styled the entire WP install rather than just the front
end.  Obviously, such themes would be few and far between, so we could
review them on a case-by-case basis if we needed to.