[theme-reviewers] how to make reviewing faster

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu Dec 13 20:48:41 UTC 2012

I don't think that we're in position of classifying anyone lazy.

What we need is more Themes and leave the updates to their authors.

Any Theme that does not get updated over the certain period won't
show in the search anyways and if they're found via Google for
example, this is what user will see<http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/default>
:

People contribute for many reasons, but they're not required
to keep Themes up to date no, that is 110% up to them.

Not to sound rude or anything and that's not my intention here, but
I have to say that we should get involved
here<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/>first, that's what
will speed up the process for sure and give you better understand
what we're dealing with.

And once again, we don't believe in lazy, that's not even in our
dictionary :)