[theme-reviewers] Reconsider requirement of dynamic_sidebar() and register_sidebar()

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Aug 31 21:48:38 UTC 2012

I actually don't have too many issues like that.  My users tend to
understand pretty clearly when I do something different from the norm
(believe me, I tend to do a lot of things that are different from normal
themes).  I don't know if I just have a whole bunch of smart users or a
knack for communicating things to them.

But, I do know what you mean and have given some thought to that.

As far as my theme is concerned, I'm still undecided because it's
unfinished.  I design as I go most of the time, so if I think widgets
fit into the theme sometime during the design/dev process, they'll get
added.