[theme-reviewers] rtPanel v2.2.3 Theme Not Gone Live

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:09:28 UTC 2012

Everything appears to be up-to-date ... (it took less time than I expected
to go through the "list")

Here is rtPanel live in extend:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/rtpanel... not sure when exactly it
was approved except to say there were 11 other
themes added to/updated in Extend after rtPanel was.

Cais.