[theme-reviewers] Plugins and Themes

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Aug 24 22:46:15 UTC 2012

Just a note on this:  The only thing that should de-register
core-bundled scripts is a plugin for specifically doing that.  You could
have something like the "Use Google jQuery" plugin.  Of course, that
plugin should come with a warning that it could break stuff.  That's the
only legitimate case I can think of though.