[theme-reviewers] Second opinion on Theme Name issue

Konstantin Obenland konstantin at obenland.it
Fri Aug 17 07:41:15 UTC 2012

I decided to move the issue to a separate thread.

Again, I'd really appreciate a second opinion on http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8872 preferably in-ticket, unless there are globally applicable rules for this type of situation.

@kwight
That's the thing: it was never actually approved, since it's been around since before there was Theme Reviews.

Thanks,
Konstantin