[theme-reviewers] Feature slider default links

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Aug 9 15:13:38 UTC 2012

Okay, found the relevant code:
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/eclipse/1.0.17/includes/classy-options-init.php

These aren't "examples" or "temporary defaults". They are Theme option
defaults, meaning that until the user changes them, the three slides will
display public links to the URLs in question.

I see no reason to grant an exception here. You can use home_url(). You can
use wordpress.org. You can use example.com. You could leave the default as
an empty string (this latter option being my recommendation).

But facilitating your support queries is not sufficient enough reason to
grant an exception.

Chip