[theme-reviewers] Feature slider default links

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Wed Aug 8 21:57:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Some of my themes have feature sliders, and for the default links for those slides I simply link them back to my company website to show users can link the images in the feature slider.

It was recently brought to my attention that this may be a grey area in terms of the guidelines. I spoke to Otto about this at WCSF12, and he said it likely shouldn't be too big of an issue and I should be able to request an exception to keep these links.

With that said, I would like to formally request an exception to have these default links. I can have them direct to theme specific pages perhaps?

--Trent Lapinski
CEO of CyberChimps LLC
trent at cyberchimps.com
Mobile (714) 904-4280