[theme-reviewers] GPL

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:53:40 UTC 2012

WP officially accepts GPLv3, though not heavily advertised as there is too
much confusion to the whole thing. I have a couple of my own themes
submitted (one live in the repo already) that are GPLv3 though not
explicitly labeled as GPLv3, no need.

Just simply:

License: GNU General Public License
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

That way it's good to go indefinitely and never needs to be changed. Nice
and clean and simple.

Note that I'm not even on the theme review team yet. I commented Aug 5th:

http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/trac-ticket-request-queue/trac-ticket-request-queue-aug-2012/

And three people that commented after me have already been given a theme.
Does someone have privileges to check if my comment is in the spam folder
and approve it so that I can get a theme? Otherwise, who do I need to
contact to get that worked out?

Thanks, Bryan

Bryan Phillip Hadaway

Web & Graphic Designer