[theme-reviewers] font license

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:14:04 UTC 2012

Another question.

I reviewed a theme, he has couple of changes in functions.php with his
theme slug prefixes and design looks different as well. I reviewed
quite a bit when I landed to one file, I saw it was calling
hybrid_functions only to later find out all the folder/file structures
remained unchanged as in Hybrid theme we have in the repo. Should we
even review themes like this? I suggested him to make child theme.
What is the norm? I know GPL allows people to make copies but whats
the limit? The funny thing is he has ©copyright in his custom
functions!

Wasted quite sometime here. :(

--
cmans