[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #8830: THEME: PageLines - 1.2.3

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Wed Aug 1 00:53:32 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

Was reviewing the PageLines theme when I came across a 3rd party image for a fallback image.

I wanted to confirm whether or not this is allowed by more seasoned reviewers?

Can I approve this version and let them address it in their next release or do I need to not-approve this and have them submit a new version without the the 3rd party image?

Thanks!

--Trent Lapinski
CEO of CyberChimps LLC
trent at cyberchimps.com