[theme-reviewers] GPL-compatible social media icon sets

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:57:46 UTC 2012

One thing you can consider is using Icon Fonts. They will give you the
flexibility to define your own color scheme and use them in combination
with the fonts to make social media icons. There are quite a few free ones
available. Check out http://www.delicious.com/stacks/view/SC3hpq, wherein
quite a few are GPL compatible (http://nodeca.github.com/fontomas/ is one),
or http://openfontlibrary.org/.

Sayontan Sinha
http://mynethome.net | http://mynethome.net/blog
--
Beating Australia in Cricket is like killing a celebrity. The death gets
more coverage than the crime.