[theme-reviewers] GPL-compatible social media icon sets

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Mon Apr 30 14:00:46 UTC 2012

Nicely spotted Kirk, I actually stopped reading Orman's license before
it got to that big, bold, important part. My bad.

There are some decent GPL icon packs - but I think our theming
community needs way more. Perhaps there'd be some interest in a
Kickstarter/Crowd Funding project to hire a few designers to create
some fresh GPL icon packs. What do you guys think?