[theme-reviewers] W3C Validator panel for Debug Bar

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed Apr 25 18:06:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM, George Mamadashvili <
georgemamadashvili at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it would be sweet to have W3C Validation palen in Debug Bar
> arsenal. Pross's Debogger already provides this feature, but Debug Bar's UI
> would be better IMO (nothing personal Pross). So what do you think we adapt
> that code into Debug Bar panel.

As I said on Twitter, I think this would be great.

The Debug Bar is a community project, with a number of core developers
contributing. In an ideal world, many more developers contribute, and
rather than seeing plugins like Debug Bar Extender and other plugins that
add on panels, we just bring them back into the main project. Obviously,
there might be some plugins that add a niche panel, but we welcome
contributions. :-)