[theme-reviewers] Proposal for a new guideline and plugin function

Robb Shecter robb at weblaws.org
Tue Apr 24 14:47:28 UTC 2012

Hey Emil,

Thanks for the reply. Your first first link highlights the fact that so many of these factors are under the control of the theme designer, and are independent of the hosting set up.

I'm not a theme designer at all, FWIW.

But I'd love to see a "Client-side YSlow Grade" on each theme's listing - it'd make level playing field and encourage healthy competition. It'd reward developers like yourself who invest resources in improving quality. AND, it'd result in faster, better Wordpress sites out there in the wild.