[theme-reviewers] priorities in the trac

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Tue Apr 17 19:25:34 UTC 2012

It's the submitter's responsibility to note the new ticket number on the
original, not-approved ticket. That way the reviewer will be notified, can
close the original ticket as new-version-uploaded, and continue the review
on the new ticket.

As Caroline mentions above, this is assuming it's been done within a
reasonable amount of time; most of us give 48 hours, but can certainly
extend that at our discretion if the submitter requests it.