[theme-reviewers] Themes previews altered (?) on Manage Themes screen

marika mitsou marikamitsos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:58:27 UTC 2012

Is there a change on how the theme previews are displayed on 3.4?

I mean I know the changes (as a beta tester) but I noticed that when -while
still on preview- I click on any of the links of the site it does NOT take
us to the link of the installed theme in preview but to the link with the
activated theme. (I hope I make sense)

Wasn't that used to be different? I believe we were able to see the whole
site under preview.

Please let me know. And in any case that would be a nice feature. :)

Thank you for your time,
marikamitsos