[theme-reviewers] [theme-rviewer]

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Apr 9 18:39:48 UTC 2012

Something is getting lost in translation, I think. (Also, it would be
helpful if you retained the quotes, so we know to whom/what you're
replying).

Two basic questions:

1) What is the copyright AND license attribution of the original Theme?
2) Do you consider your derivative Theme to have *considerable, substantial
design/style/functional differences* from the original?

Chip