[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #7174: THEME: zBench - 1.3.5

Konstantin Obenland obenland at gmx.de
Sat Apr 7 07:40:52 UTC 2012

I'm glad you did answer it here, gives me the chance to ask: So what does that mean exactly? :)

Are the requirements specified in this post not real requirements, and we're not supposed to enforce them?

The very first sentence of the post says:
"[...] and will be made effective one month following release [of WordPress 3.3]"

As I'm still pretty green as a reviewer, and in the beginning I found it confusing that I had to look all over the place to make sure I have all requirements in check, when reviewing. I still have like four reference tabs open when I review a Theme:

Theme Review Codex
Theme Unit Test Codex
The above mentioned post
Chips article for new reviewers on his blog

This is what I base my reviews on but I can't be sure that I didn't miss a requirement hidden somewhere else. :)

If there is no reason not to have the requirements from the post in the Theme Review Codex, I'd be happy to help migrating them there!

Thanks,
Konstantin

Sent from my iPad