[theme-reviewers] JavaScript Changes Upcoming in WordPress 3.3

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Sep 30 12:52:47 UTC 2011

Mario,

Personally, I'm hoping that this list becomes a form of resource and
community for Theme developers, where we share such information, and discuss
best practices, and help one another - which I think is in line with part of
the mission of the Theme Review Team, to provide an educational resource for
the Theme developer community.

Hopefully others agree!

Have a good weekend,

Chip