[theme-reviewers] Child theme language files

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Sep 21 07:06:31 UTC 2011

The first thing you need to do, is figure out what function is being called.
Looking at line 4339 in
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/branches/3.2/wp-includes/functions.phpwe
find it belongs to get_file_data().

get_file_data() itself is called from a few places in core, but in none of
those should it be passing a url.
To me, it sounds like you might have something calling get_theme_data() with
a url to the stylesheet rather than a path to the stylesheet.

This probably isn't the best location to get PHP help or Theme PHP
Development tips however, I'd suggest the wp-hackers mailing list myself.

Cheers
Dion Hulse / @dd32