[theme-reviewers] Twenty Eleven, <big> and <tt>

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Sep 21 04:12:18 UTC 2011

Currently no actual different styling is required. If you want a specific
formatting for a tag, go for it. If not, on the other hand, you are still
required to mention the tag definition and leave it blank (as per the
guidelines, even for another developer who is later going to modify your
code as it is GPL).

You could refer to this comment of Chip -
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/changes-wp-3-1/#comment-7

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev