[theme-reviewers] Newbie question about Author URI

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:05:09 UTC 2011

I see no real cause for concern with the site itself, it seems to fall well
within a good Author URI landing page/site ... although I could not find
(quickly) any statement regarding the licensing they use except for the SIL
licensed fonts. If they are releasing custom themes directly to and only for
their customers use then that is not an issue; if they start releasing
premium (read: paid) themes from the same site then the question of
GPL-compatibility will enter into the equation.

Otherwise, I'd approve the Author URI in and of itself.

Cais.